[GTALUG] meeting tomorrow: topic?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:43:07 UTC 2015

On 25 June 2015 at 11:54, David Thornton <northdot9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> did we do the mediawiki talk already?
>
> ( sorry for zombie thread )

I don't recall a talk on MediaWiki any time vaguely recently; that's an in
principle
interesting thing.  I've used it over the years, have seen some interesting
patterns.
Haven't used it much lately (aside from access of ubiquitous Wikipedia!),
if there's
interesting new stuff, that's neat.

I'd anticipate a challenge in talking of MediaWiki being that it's so open
varying use cases that there'll be a few too many strong opinions on how it
ought
to be used.  Holding tenaciously to a specified agenda will be important!
;-)