[GTALUG] Looking for cell phone... which brand?

Caroly Fisher carolyfisher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 18:57:32 UTC 2015

Note that I've been stuck with second hand phones since forever, and I
don't really have experience with any of the suggested models.

The Nokia Lumia is well sized, and of reasonable speed and thickness. It
runs Windows~  Also, pretty colours. Why not?

One plus. Android, and generally awesome. You can only obtain it on
Tuesdays I believe. Under three hundred and it's gorgeous as hell.

Of course there are the mainstream ones like the galaxies and notes, and
the Apple. They don't really fit the 'cheap price' part, but I would never
really advise against them.