[GTALUG] Looking for cell phone... which brand?

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:25:49 UTC 2015

HI William,

There are Blu and Que phones.

QUE: http://queproducts.com/
BLU: http://www.bluproducts.com/index.php/android-phones

Both have Dual SIM, both very decent devices. Price is very affordable.

Flip side is you may not ( or you may ) receive the clarity say of a
Samsung or LG and if shit happens I have no idea what their replacement
policy is or warranties are.

My 2cents both are very solid devices for the price.

Thanks - Aruna