[GTALUG] Clean Ubuntu Install Tips

Tim Sattarov stimur at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 00:57:18 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-11 20:46, Stephen wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion. This is the result:
>
> $ sudo /var/lib/dpkg/info/libapache2-mod-php5.postinst
> [sudo] password for stephen:
> no talloc stackframe at ../source3/param/loadparm.c:4864, leaking memory
> You must invoke apache2-maintscript-helper with an unmodified
> environment when sourcing it

I have the same result on my Debian box, when run without parameters.

but this one ends with 'exit 0':
sh -x   /var/lib/dpkg/info/libapache2-mod-php5.postinst configure

(note I run in it debug mode with "sh -x")

If it still have non zero exit from that script and you believe that
your system is fine, you can put
exit 0
in the beginning of that file (after shebang) and run

dpkg --configure -a

to fix unconfigured packages

Tim