[GTALUG] Fwd: Linux Distros available in Toronto

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Tue Jul 28 16:21:03 UTC 2015

You can "invert" the immediacy by going to on-line first, then paper.

There are a couple of Java books I have that were available the instant
I needed them, and I read significant amounts on a %$#$$!%! screen that
instant and printed out several snippets while the book travelled from a
warehouse somewhere to my house. Once it arrived, I read the whole
thing, on the subway as usual.

Ditto for a security engineering book, and some few others.

--dave