[GTALUG] dedicated servers in Canada

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:10:52 UTC 2015

I have a http://www.kimsufi.com/ca/en/index.xml  ks-4
kimisufi is discount (almost no support) feeder to ovh (i think),
I didn't need it for production, so I can risk it, but I am pretty happy,
you can't beat that price, i have proxmox on it, can have umpteen full VM's
on it ....
I am thinking of getting a storage account on OVH to backup too, but I
don't know yet if inter DC transfer is free.
OVH is supposed to have one of the best quality BW's. Also they are
economical, I hear, because of the QC
hydro rate deal.

-tl