[GTALUG] Fwd: Linux Distros available in Toronto

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jul 27 18:52:09 UTC 2015

Aruna Hewapathirane and Michael Kaulbach should still have some
official  DVDs of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr".  They're free, just
need to arrange a transfer of goods.

The Ubuntu DVDs are Live DVDs, so they'll run Linux to try it out or
to rescue a system just like a Knoppix release (but Knoppix isn't
encumbered with the Unity desktop, so there's that).

I have a few DVDs remaining too, but wasn't planning on being in
Toronto for a while...

- --Bob.