[GTALUG] Git question

David Thornton northdot9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:26:40 UTC 2015

Why didn't i see the original post? Was it sent to GTALUG?

The way I would do what you want to do is, that I would copy the current
/etc/ansible to the repo's root and then symlink back.

Alternatively I would make a new repo in /etc/ansible.

Finally, the most hacky way (read: prone to unexpected consequences ): do a
commit hook that copies / merges the /etc/ansible to <reporoot>/etc/ansible/

David