[GTALUG] PanAm games online steaming -how?

Slack Rat slackrat at free.fr
Tue Jul 21 16:41:30 UTC 2015

Andrej Marjan a écrit profondement:

| On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Kevin Cozens <kevin at ve3syb.ca> wrote:
>
| > On 15-07-19 11:46 AM, Aruna Hewapathirane wrote:>> <snip>

I don't know about Ice Weasel, but, and I always said this was a
last ditch resort, you might try Algarveservers site.

Allsports-->Other is probably your best bet.

There are a lot of popups to navigate, none of them  mine, but with
some experimentation, the game, race, whatever can be watched
even if not in the language of your choice

There's 4 hours of Pan-Am starting 20:00hrs Lisbon/London/Dublin time
tonight if you want to test.

The site is heavily slanted to Bicycle racing, but everything else
is available too via one or more of the urls listed below.

Make sure you have the latest flash, although many sites are not
using it.

--
Slackrat
<http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/>