[GTALUG] scary article about DRAM

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 23:13:43 UTC 2015

Interesting that the the proposed fix is a parallel row access strobe.
Considering this is a kind of near field EM effect and the authors
offer to take bets on the amount of time it will take to see a DRAM
disturbance attack, I'm wondering what are the odds on it being a far
field wifi attack?
If Blackberry's latest security measure is the suicide phone, as in
I'll die before I give up the data, I'm pretty sure the assassin phone
is well on its way.