[GTALUG] Talk for February?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 03:17:29 UTC 2015

On 16 January 2015 at 17:46, Matt Lee <mattl at creativecommons.org> wrote:

> I'm coming to Toronto for the week of 16th-20th February, and if
> nobody's talking, I'd like to talk about some of the cool stuff we're
> doing at Creative Commons.

That certainly sounds like a neat idea.  I'd like to hear that talk.

There's a significant practical concern which is that the date we normally
hold
meetings would be Feb 10th, and it will take some reasonably urgent poking
around to try to rearrange that.  I'm not sure if we can get the usual
location
on the 17th, that would be the "most analogous" date.

Our talk organizers seem to be poking into this already; it will likely
take a
wee bit longer particularly if there is a need to check logistics with
Ryerson
University.  (There'd certainly be no way to get through to adminstration on
the weekend, which it has been, thus far.)  I don't want to put words into
mouths, but if things are to happen, they need to get decided reasonably
quickly.