[GTALUG] Second router as wireless ethernet bridge

Thomas Milne thomas.bruce.milne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 03:50:30 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Little Bear <littlebear at xxw.ca> wrote:

> Sorry, wasn't thinking when I typed it. Did you try
> http://lifehacker.com/how-to-extend-your-wi-fi-network-with-an-old-router-915783308
>
> So 2nd router as as wireless repeater, the channel needs to be different
> or else they would fight with each other. The SSID shouldn't be the same
> as per the article. Most mobile devices supports multiple access point
> profile and they will auto-connect to which ever has greater strength.
>
> I'm pretty sure you are looking at
> http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/tutorials/article.php/3810281

Oh, my gosh I am so sorry to everyone. I have been neglecting to snip
and when I went to do it the last message instead of backspace I hit
something else and sent with all the accompanying stuff that I
intended to snip.

It is not entirely my fault...top posting...and so on ;)

This is just to show that I do in fact know how to snip.

Good night for now

--
Thomas Milne