[GTALUG] Experience with TekSavvy Business DSL

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:59:02 UTC 2015

I currently have residential service through TekSavvy, on the same dry loop
copper that I had Sympatico's DSL for about ten years (OK -- since it was
available in my area). I've been a customer about six months, and there
have been no surprises on the service, or on the bill. 300G monthly cap
instead of 60G, and bandwidth used after midnight (it might be between 0200
and 0800) doesn't count towards that limit. Customer service has been fine,
and my connection just works.

I would imagine business service would work as well. TekSavvy has been
smart about providing good quality service at reasonable prices, but most
importantly, decent customer service. Because people have long memories
about good service, and even better memories about poor service.

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 5:52 PM, Sadiq Saif <lists at sadiqs.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am curious if anybody on the list has experience with TekSavvy's
> business DSL service. I am looking at their 25/10 business service with
> a dry loop.
>
> Any good/bad/ugly thoughts experiences?
>
> --
> Sadiq Saif