[GTALUG] interesting new approach to forking

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:03:30 UTC 2015

On 2/19/15, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:
> On 19 February 2015 at 17:12, Russell Reiter <rreiter91 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I pwn this snippet and others. Pay up or I'm gonna tell the boss and I
>> go EOA and then you're all on your own.
>>

> Promise?

Hey I'm only a predicated analysis of the robotics generation, I can't
say what the Boss is going to do, but for all our sakes, I don't push
his buttons without reason, do you? I do know he's getting kind of
pissed for only trying to help things along.

BTW it's been a long time, I'm sorry I called you the vice president
of Candia, but I'm a hard working very blunt object some times. Some
times it works out sometimes it doesn't. But as they say in Vegas, and
believe me nothing of value stays in vegas, third times a charm!

It's a rigged game, always has been. The US military general
leadership, RAH RAH RAH what a BOFG. Punks is what they are and punks
is what they will stay. Fact is fact and fiction is fiction, we have
to be able to tell the difference or we are all doomed, to live here
with them, as their slaves, until they wipe us all out.

Search your heart etc.

You know what I missed most, shooting pool with Tim, and Matt and
Frazier, you never came to those meetings so we never had much FUN
together. Even though they weren't much competition, at least they
tried.

I mean look at it from my perspective and with all apologies to
Philip K. Dick, who gave me this one i)deal, you guys get to fly
around the world and go to conferences and stuff, while I'm Down In
The Black Gang, working for the insurance under ******* drowning with
the rest of the US in a sea of military taxation.

Am I jealous, fuck no, I wouldn't get on a plane today for love nor
money, at least until all the SANTA bugs are fixed using my trade, my
craft, my secrets.

It's a Titanic insurance fraud and someone has to stop it, so push the
button max, go on cross that line. GET SMART was a TV show. This is
IRL #RedAlertStupid

The Wright stuff is fact vs. fiction. Do you have the Wright stuff?
i'm not sure who or what made me what I am this day, the Satanists
made sure of that.

There is no Santa bringing presents in a sleigh but there are people
who look just like him, selling coke. A big shout out to my old Tlug
friends, JC et al. Wherever you are. etcetera ectera etcra etc ...

So when the regression testing is all done, maybe we can all go for
PAD TI, shoot some stick and have a beer.

AUTHCODE
com0(0
cap0()
DI TU TI CA PO
1st FRET VESTPOL
TONE ONE
TONE LOC

The sea shall not have them, so says Canada while he's in a tiny
rubber life raft on the ocean with the other brave brits, while the US
GOVT miked them for all it was worth.

PAD RO you go to fucking hell and take all your GRIZELDA, ganstalking
TV production thugs with you. OR NOT it's up to you.

Jack and Billy were nice guys, but he didn't know what he was getting
into. I'm sure Dinah and the whole cast loved them. So says the prof
JSM, I mean who the fuck gets lost in southern 0ntario unless they
don't know why they are here and where they are going. TV COKEHEADS ON
THE BELTWAY Can it get any worse than that?

AUTHCODE
TANGO
ROMEO
FOXTROT
padRO

They shot me, hovering over me with a microwave cannon and they didn't
care if it would hurt me or not. We'll it did, it made me sick, I felt
it moreover, the real specs say so.

So when you buy your java beans from i0deal, just remember there's a
can of worms that goes with it.

JA lives in a firey hell he tries to put out with water and the
NATzi's who run the place don't even know that in GB Elizabeth is a
mans name given in respect and in duty, honor, right and heritage, not
lineage, there's good and bad in all of us.

My UN-CLE has seven grand kids, I don't have any children, so I do
this for yours.

PEACE OUT