[GTALUG] interesting new approach to forking

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Feb 19 22:05:21 UTC 2015

I was going to respond to Christopher's thoughtful post about the
differences between Android alternative ROM development and Linux
distributions. It's a reasonable topic, worthy of discussion and thoroughly
relevant to GTALUG.

Then ... something happened. It didn't just derail the conversation, the
whole train melted.

Are there enough people still reading here to make a sane return to the
original subject worthwhile?

Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org