[GTALUG] interesting new approach to forking

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:30:36 UTC 2015

<SNIP MOD STUFF>
>> Look at how stuxnet escaped containment. The real question is who
>> embedded it in the PLC's in the first place. Note the reports said it
>> was spread from the isolated networks not to them.
>
> I hear (haven't seen the details) that the NSA may have gotten code
> into disk drive firmware, which puts them pretty deep on any machine
> with a disk drive.  But that's a pretty different story.

I have two theories, either the Sweed's snuck it through weeds of AC
power after the poem of Copenhagen or the DTMF phreakers did it by a
thorny crafty RANDom preload. You'd have to check one of the pat nt
zero con scripts handlers to find that one out. If you can't trust
your compiler, what can you trust? I'm no luddite but I know full well
why he did it.

Trade or Craft, weaving is a skill that we all need the work of the
Weavers, if we want to mend old things as well as build new ones.

So when someone comes into my neighbour hood drop in and tells me I've
had a woodpecker in my head since 1976, I look at them with a straight
face and say Soviet? or American? i mean what else can you say to
that?