[GTALUG] Wireless router: TP-Link Archer C7 $100

James Knott james.knott at rogers.com
Tue Feb 17 02:39:43 UTC 2015

On 02/16/2015 08:50 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:
> "Doing more with IPv6" is probably a talk of interest to more than
> just me, if we have folk that have fought thru that.

I have been running IPv6 on my network for almost 5 years.  I get it
through a tunnel from gogo6.  I believe OpenWRT can be configured to use
it.  If you set it up for a subnet, you'll get a /56 prefix, which will
provide 2^72 addresses or about a trillion times the entire IPv4 address
space.

http://www.gogo6.com/