[GTALUG] [OT]: Repair Café Toronto at Hacklab.to! Feb 21 2015

Scott Sullivan ssullivan at spinvfx.com
Sat Feb 14 23:02:34 UTC 2015

The Repair Café is a monthly gathering, were they will have volunteer
fixers available for computers, electronics, small appliances, clothes,
books, among others. For whatever you need fixing, bring it
on! You can learn how to fix it while enjoying a cup of coffee or tea.
Or see what’s possible with the 3D printer or laser cutter on site. To
avoid lineups, please arrive early. It would be best to arrive before 3
p.m. so that there is enough time for the fixer to examine your item.

*When*: Saturday, February 21, 2015 – 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
*Where*: HackLab.TO, 1266 Queen Street West, 2nd Floor (/buzz Unit #12/)
*Cost*: Free (Donations are welcome!)

https://hacklab.to/archives/repair-cafe-toronto-at-hacklab-to-feb-21-2015/

Disclosure:

I am a member of hacklab.to, which is an awesome place.
I am the coordinator between Hacklab.to and Repair Cafe Toronto.

Mending over discarding is Awesome!

--
Scott Sullivan
with 'Hacklab Member' hat on.