[GTALUG] One Plus One Invite to Give Away: Expires at 8:30 am

Clifford Ilkay clifford_ilkay at dinamis.com
Tue Feb 3 04:21:57 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have an invite for a One Plus One phone to give away. The first person
to respond to me privately and actually wants to buy the phone for
personal use gets it. I'm not charging anything for it and trust that
you won't be selling the invitation. You must use the invite before 8:30
am on Tuesday. If I don't hear from anyone in the next couple of hours,
I'll just post it on the forums on the OPO site.

I have the 64GB sandstone black model with the OPO flip case. It was
US$391.38 including DHL shipping. I ordered on a Wednesday morning and
had the phone in my hands on Friday afternoon after paying another
C$64.90 in customs brokerage fees, HST, and duties. I'm very happy with
the phone and I'd recommend it.

--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay