[GTALUG] hobbyist web hosting recommendations?

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:08:58 UTC 2015

Thanks to everyone who responded with a serious, constructive reply.

I used to work in the industry. When I can have access to shared hosting
for 1.15 a month for the first year, and 3.24 a month thereafter, for up
to three web sites, then that seems to me to be worth a look.

Of course, I need to review all these recommendations for companies to
see what best serves my computing needs.

Thanks again!
Daniel Villarreal