[GTALUG] Ten grand for this?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Sat Dec 19 09:26:44 UTC 2015

I have thought about a nail gun and a concrete nail.

I have one that was cheap and easy to use It takes a 22cal nail gun
cartridge.

I have thought that it would be an interesting way to have an emergency
quick way to destroy disk drives.
Setup a concrete nail in a hardened steel tube with an electric trigger
on the cartridge.

Alternately I could just use a 5LB hammer but that would be slower and
way fewer sparks.
It is the method that U.S. aircrew supposedly were expected to use for
some surveillance aircraft.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||