[GTALUG] Seeking help with a unique Linux project?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 15 12:16:01 UTC 2015

Hi again,
I use a device called a reading edge for speech on my main computer.
No speech program in Linux supports the device.
Additionally, I have no need to run speech from the Linux box, since I can
control it from the machine running the program, business vision, which
does  support  my speech synthesizer.
I really prefer ssh TELNETTing into this Linux  box.  will make it
possible as well for me to run scripts loading what I require, and not
needing  speech at all.
Noble  ambition though!
Kare