[GTALUG] Interesting essay on filesystem consistency

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Mon Dec 14 14:27:28 UTC 2015

Close to 20 years ago I moved from mbox to cyrus and have never looked back.

I did learn that the Ext file systems had some issues bit big
directories and for a lot of years I used reiserfs.
It seems that recent Ext filesystems have the big directory problem fixed.

In those early years I had Ext give me more than a few bad days.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||