[GTALUG] dinner before meeting

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Dec 7 13:18:03 UTC 2015

It's getting late to decide.

Gordon (I think) suggested a while back that we have dinner at
Ethiopiques as a special occasion.  When we ate there once before, dinner
was very good, a little more expensive than our usual places, and quite
slow.  It would be wise to move the start time to 17:45 sharp, I think.
The best way to eat ethiopian food is "family style" with communal dishes.

Unless everyone jumps in and says "yes" right away, I think that this is
too little lead time.  For myself, I'm happy to say yes.

In case we don't get enough enthusiastic yes's soon (who will
decide?), I will tentatively declare Banh Mi Boys (399 Yonge St.) to
be the primary target for dinner.  In case that is closed, our
secondary target is Donair Kebab House 391 Yonge St.  Both are on the
east side of Yonge, close to Gerrard.

Rebellion welcomed.  I never wanted to be the dinner dictator.

Reference material: <http://wiki.gtalug.org/pre-meeting_dinner>
Please help improve this.