[GTALUG] NetworkManager scans wireless every 2min -- solution (finally)

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Thu Aug 20 02:06:13 UTC 2015

I use wicd as an alternative to Network Manager.  This is only possible in
some distros unfortunately as Network Manager is so integrated in some
cases that it can't be removed without ripping out the entire desktop.

Rob (happy Debian & wicd user)

--
Email: robert at timetraveller.org		Linux counter ID #16440
IRC: Solver (OFTC, Freenode and Snoonet)