[GTALUG] Dell Latitude E6400 -- free

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 13 00:43:13 UTC 2015

I bought a $40 Dell Latitude E6400 without harddisk:
    - Core 2 Duo P8400, 2GB DDR2-800, 1280x800 screen
    - DVD-RW, battery, 130W power adapter
    - SATA interface for disk
    - keyboard is better than ThinkPad T43.  A little heavier going
      down, but return is very crisp.  This was main reason for buying
      it.
I added SSD, and installed Windows-10 to see if all components are
working.  And, they were.  Then, I decided to upgrade its old BIOS (from
A14 to A34).  Windows gave me error, and told me to reboot.  Well, now,
the laptop won't boot!

So, it's free for anyone needing parts.  I can bring it to next TLUG
meeting.
--
William