[GTALUG] Keyboards WAS Re: Thinkpad T420 as a VM host

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Aug 6 15:50:01 UTC 2015

FWIW I have been very happy with my Cooler Master CheeryBrown-based KB
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_273_274&item_id=061959

I brought it to work to replace the crap PC standard one that came with the
office PC. Quieter then Cherry Blue but still noisier than the squishy
standard, works just as good for me.

Evan Leibovitch
Geneva, CH

Em: evan at telly dot org