[GTALUG] Thinkpad T420 as a VM host

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 5 02:29:53 UTC 2015

(I meant to reply to both the author and the list.  So, ignore any
duplicate.)

Hi Alex,

If T420 can do 16GB, then I can replace my desktop with it, which has
16GB (DDR3-1333) right now.  But, I have question about T420 keyboard.

I currently have T43, and its keyboard is difficult to type on, at least
for me.
    - it's stiff, so you need to "push" rather than "tap",
    - it doesn't spring back, fast enough or "crispy" enough, so you
      actually notice and become aware of the keypresses.  And, that
      interferes with my typing.

Are you able to type fast and comfortably on your T420?
--
William