[GTALUG] Toronto Star videos no longer work

James Knott james.knott at rogers.com
Fri Apr 24 15:19:59 UTC 2015

On 04/24/2015 11:14 AM, Tim Tisdall wrote:
> Worked for me...  Chrome in Ubuntu 14.04

It works in Chromium, at least on one computer.  However, I generally
use Firefox for most of my browsing and Chromium is normally used for
stuff related to my GMail account, such as contacts, calendar etc.

I still have to find out why that link works in Chromium on my notebook,
but not desktop.  Also, aren't web site vedeos supposed to be shifting
to HTML5?  These problems started with recent changes to the Star's web
site.  Prior to that, the biggest problem was videos starting
automatically, when I didn't want them to.  ;-)