[GTALUG] Where can I buy short ethernet and USB-to-microUSB cables?

Walter Dnes waltdnes at waltdnes.org
Mon Apr 6 19:06:09 UTC 2015

On Sun, Apr 05, 2015 at 07:51:27AM -0400, James Knott wrote

> Short cables are available.  You can try the usual suspects, (Sayal,
> Canada Computers etc.) or search on line.  Or, as Scott mentioned,
> making Ethernet cables is fairly easy, once you get the hang of it.  If
> possible, use stranded cable for patch cords.

  I wasn't expecting it, but Canada Computers does have them in-store,
so I don't have to order online and pick up later
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=1340_1347_1349&item_id=075518
I have a dentist's appointment for teeth-scraping on Friday, and the
office is withing walking distance of the Toronto North York Canada
Computers, so I'll probably drop by after my cleaning.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes at waltdnes.org>