[GTALUG] Where can I buy short ethernet and USB-to-microUSB cables?

Walter Dnes waltdnes at waltdnes.org
Mon Apr 6 18:31:25 UTC 2015

On Sun, Apr 05, 2015 at 11:29:51AM -0400, John Sellens wrote
> My favorite cable place in town is infinitecables.com in Markham.
> Cat 5/6 cables in any length, any colour.  Power cables too.
> Lots of USB, but I don't know about shorter lengths.

  According to their website homepage

> Cat5e & Cat6 patch cables available in 10 colours.
> Lengths ranging from 8 inch to 100 feet.

  That looks like what I need.  Thanks for the pointer.  I'll check more
local sites first, especially where I don't need to order ahead of time.
But if necessary, I can get there from Dufferin+Steeles via YRT.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes at waltdnes.org>