[GTALUG] Where can I buy short ethernet and USB-to-microUSB cables?

John Sellens jsellens at syonex.com
Sun Apr 5 15:29:51 UTC 2015

My favorite cable place in town is infinitecables.com in Markham.
Cat 5/6 cables in any length, any colour.  Power cables too.
Lots of USB, but I don't know about shorter lengths.

Otherwise monoprice.com might be a good place to check.
Don't know if inifinitecables stocks 6 inch cat 5, but
monoprice does.

Hope that helps - cheers!

John