[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] Meeting 14th April, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Myles Braithwaite me at mylesbraithwaite.com
Thu Apr 2 16:30:51 UTC 2015

<http://gtalug.org/meeting/2015-04/>

# LessCSS with Myles Braithwaite and a Round Table Q&A Session

*LessCSS*

LessCSS extends the CSS language to make it actually useable by adding
features like variables, mixins, functions, and a bunch of other
techniques that allow you to make your stylesheets more maintainable,
themeable, and extendible.

*Round Table Q&A Session*

A Round Table Q&A Session is where we take questions from the
audience, and the audience discusses and attempts to answer those
questions from their own knowledge. It's a great way to meet fellow
members of our community and discover the skill sets we each bring to
the table.

## Location

George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre
245 Church Street, Room 203
Ryerson University

<http://goo.gl/maps/16oJ2>

<http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/23447525>

## Schedule

* 6:00 pm - Before each meeting a group of GTALUGers dine at Kaiju
(384 Yonge Street).
* 7:30 pm - Meeting and presentation.
* 9:00 pm - After each meeting a group of GTALUGers move to the The
Imperial Pub (54 Dundas St East) for refreshments and more
socializing.

## Code of Conduct

We want a productive happy community that can welcome new ideas,
improve every process every year, and foster collaboration between
individuals with differing needs, interests and skills.

We gain strength from diversity, and actively seek participation from
those who enhance it. This code of conduct exists to ensure that
diverse groups collaborate to mutual advantage and enjoyment. We will
challenge prejudice that could jeopardize the participation of any
person in the community.

The Code of Conduct governs how we behave in public or in private
whenever the Linux community will be judged by our actions. We expect
it to be honored by everyone who represents the community officially
or informally, claims affiliation, or participates directly. It
applies to activities online or offline.

We invite anybody to participate. Our community is open.

Please read more about the GTALUG Code of Conduct here:
<http://gtalug.org/about/code-of-conduct/>.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the GTALUG Code
of Conduct please contact one of the GTALUG Board Members.
---
GTALUG Announce mailing list
announce at gtalug.org