[GTALUG] Salary levels for DBA's in Toronto area

Bill Thanis qwerty172 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:54:16 UTC 2014

Firstly An information architect is not a DBA.

A good DBA is normally technology specific, ie Oracle DBA, DB2 DBA, etc ...
and normally goes for $75/hr to $150/hr on contract.

An information architect not only deals with databases, data structures,
etc ... but information flow as well, ie, networking via secure or unsecure
lines, ETL rules, Application requirements, data schemas, hardware sizing
etc...

A good information architect will be going for about $150/hr.

Bill