[GTALUG] New GTALUG Mailing List

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Wed Sep 10 11:44:34 UTC 2014

I think that this will be MY LAST POST TO tlug at ss.org.
And it is my first post to talk at gtalug.org.

| From: Ken Heard <kenslists at teksavvy.com>

|   I will consequently
| unsubscribe from the old list and subscribe to the new.

I don't know if the "unsubscribe" is necessary or even a good idea.

How are the old and new lists connected?

I subscribed on Monday evening to the new ones and have not unsubscribed
from the old one.  I have not received any double-posts.  In fact, all
messages I've seen seem to be from the old list.

I'm sending this message to both old and new lists.  Let's see what
happens.

If there is no automatic cross-posting, one should stay subscribed to both
old and new lists.