[GTALUG] riseup.net

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:45:23 UTC 2014

After FSOSS on Thursday and Friday, I spent some time looking at
prism-break.org.  One of the sites they recommend for email is
riseup.net: is anyone familiar with them and/or have an account?  How
is their user interface?  Are there two of you out there who would be
willing to (privately) send me an invite so I can bypass what is
apparently a very long wait for a regular request?  Their site says
"To create codes, existing users can login to user.riseup.net and
click 'Invites'."

I'm interested in experiences, not just invites.  Getting away from
gmail would be a plus, and riseup does claim to support IMAP.  Thanks.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr at gmail.com