[GTALUG] Unbootability

Tim Tisdall tisdall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:15:06 UTC 2014

Unfortunately all I can offer to this conversation is that I'm having a
similar problem!  I've removed the hard drive and tried booting from a USB
drive, I've also tried the different RAM cards individually in case there
was an issue with it.  I even tried removing the video card and tried to
get it to boot from a USB drive with an SSH connection but it never gets
that far.

The machine was working fine before so the last thing left is that there's
a hardware issue with the motherboard.  Unfortunately I don't have a second
motherboard to test that assumption.

-Tim