[GTALUG] Meeting tomorrow; announce list?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Oct 13 14:34:51 UTC 2014

[I did not see this (or anything else) on the newish gtalug announce list.
I've been subscribed for over a month.  What's up?]

Scraped from <http://gtalug.org/meeting/2014-10/>:

AGM and ICANN

14 October, 2014 at 07:30 PM
Annual General Meeting

    GTALUG Update -- 5 minutes
    Treasury Update -- 5 minutes
    ICANN & CAG -- 5 minutes
    Board Elections -- 20 minutes

ICANN Update with Evan Leibovitch

ICANN (or the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) is a
non-profit organization that is responsible for the coordination of
maintenance and methodology of the Internet's DNS system.

Evan Leibovitch (Vice-Chair of the At-Large Advisory Committee at ICANN)
will be talking about the latest developments at ICANN.
Location

George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre at Ryerson University

245 Church Street, Room 211 (second floor).