[GTALUG] FSOSS early bird price extended until Oct 10th

Marc Lijour (mlijour) mlijour at cisco.com
Mon Oct 6 16:24:41 UTC 2014

I am going to give a talk

Marc Lijour

-----Original Message-----
From: talk [mailto:talk-bounces at gtalug.org] On Behalf Of Giles Orr
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 12:22 PM
To: GTALUG Talk
Subject: Re: [GTALUG] FSOSS early bird price extended until Oct 10th

On 6 October 2014 11:41, Tim Tisdall <tisdall at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://fsoss.senecac.on.ca/2014/reginfo
>
> Is anyone from GTALUG going to this?
>
> -Tim

Me too!

Oh, wait, sorry ...  What I meant to say is ...

I'm going.  I've gone several years in a row, and always enjoyed it.
You'll hit a couple bad talks (but that happens at every conference), but you're pretty much guaranteed to learn a lot at several others (and that DOESN'T happen at every conference).  Topics are wide-ranging and can be unusual.

Besides being good, it's $40 and they feed you lunch both days and give you a t-shirt.  Hard to complain if you can get the time off work.  I highly recommend it.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr at gmail.com