[GTALUG] Linux hosting

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:36:54 UTC 2014

I am using frantech.ca for more than a year, and only got a couple hours of
downtime. One day a RAID disk died, my server went offline for 4 hours, but
I haven't lost any data.

And they are cheap. I managed to get a 256MB KVM VPS 250GB Dedicated Space
2500GB Transfer for under USD 6/mo.

If anyone is interested, signing in using
https://my.frantech.ca/aff.php?aff=626 will give me one free month of
hosting.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.