[GTALUG] [TLUG]: monitor, dell

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:46:49 UTC 2014

got return labels, pre-paid just call courier.

So now do i order the
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/dell27-2560-x-1440-ips-led-monitor/6000189477877
?

which is 350$ at wally, double everywhere else?
i could call them and say, "are you sure of price", but hmmmmm.
I think i will , its their nickel for return shipping. Maybe the points
will even stay on my credit card (but doubt it).

-tl