[GTALUG] [TLUG]: monitor, dell

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Nov 18 23:47:27 UTC 2014

OK, so I asked for the to resend the proper monitors and got a decidedly
uncommitting response, surprise...

They're going to get back in touch in "3 to 5 business days" with a
"resolution". They wouldn't promise to call me, so I'll follow up on
Friday if I haven't heard from them by then. If I don't get closure by
next Wednesday, I'll do a charge-back, which would suck.

digimer

access to education?