[GTALUG] [TLUG]: monitor, dell

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Nov 18 18:13:34 UTC 2014

I've saved (and screenshotted) their sale page. I am tempted to insist
on getting the advertised monitors for the advertised price. If nothing
else, I'll have ample evidence to insist they take it back and cover all
costs (I'm starting to doubt the CSR telling me they'd not charge return
shipping...)

digimer

access to education?