[GTALUG] [TLUG]: monitor, dell

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:36:23 UTC 2014

s2440L is what they sent 24" diag. :(
Them going back.
Interesting to see if everyone else will get these "substitutes"
I would assume they will catch the issue (maybe their sku# are mixed up),
and will take back refund, but not issue the
actual advertised monitor.
What's that saying again, if it looks to good to be true ...... :(
Maybe with some luck some people here that ordered them will get 27", but I
seriously doubt it.
At least they cover shipping cost back. I should ask them with the screw up
if they would give me some
$$ off one of their 4k monitors.

-tl