[GTALUG] Job Opportunity

David Thornton northdot9 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:15:15 UTC 2014

Have they considered Pythian? They are a DBA mercenary shop. We love them.
Very few places need a DBA all the time. You get smart DBA people when you
need them and don't pay when you don't needs them.

How dynamic is the environment?

Do they have a back-log of DBA work but would other wise need little DBA
"touch"?

Many of the environments I manage don't need a DBA full time.

And they have on-call options and all that.

They treat us well here.

David