[GTALUG] [TLUG]: monitor, dell

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Nov 17 02:01:21 UTC 2014

| From: Stewart C. Russell <scruss at gmail.com>

| I just loaded the site, and though the $249 price is available on the
| monitor listing, the actual product detail page has no order button for me.

Try it again.  There should be a green rectangle with "Add to cart"
below the price.  It works for me -- I just checked.

One reason I restarted Firefox (see other mail) was because that page
didn't render identically every time.  I currently suspect the server.

Walmart sometimes has very good clearance prices online. But I don't
think that the monitor is on clearance.  This HDMI cable is:
<http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sony-dlchj30-hdmi-cable/6000074943812>
Quite the bargain at $55.  No wait, that's a terrible price.