[GTALUG] [TLUG]: monitor, dell

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:40:09 UTC 2014

I'd wait until we see them actually ship before you do to much planning for
them :)
My money is still on them sending me a "pricing error, cancel" notice. Only
way that price is going to be
right is if they have tonnes of them and Dell is about to release new stuff
and new prices, and WalMart has to move them
super fast.

-tl