[GTALUG] HummingBoard-i2eX First Impressions

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 29 06:35:06 UTC 2014

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 09:12:53PM -0500, Scott Sullivan wrote:
> This Christmas I got myself another ARM dev board. In this case the
> HummingBoard-i2eX from SolidRun.

> http://www.solid-run.com/

$100... hmm, I guess we're paying for mSATA, mPCIe, and gigabit.

I really don't know why Intel/AMD don't release x86 version for this
market segment.  People say, power consumption on ARM.  They can reduce
power consumption on x86, too.  After attaching USB devices, mSATA SSD
card, mPCI wifi card, the power issue is moot anyways.
--
William