[GTALUG] Cubox Dev Platform OS images?

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Mon Dec 29 03:04:28 UTC 2014

On 12/16/2014 04:55 PM, Thomas Milne wrote:
> Hey sorry to bug you, I am unemployed again and in dire need of a
> project :-)
>
> If you have that image or if you know a way I could generate my own, I
> tried searching but everything now is about the Cubox-i.
>
> Solidrun might have an original image but I would really like to have
> Debian armhf which is I assume what you have installed?
>
> Thanks!

Thomas,

While working on my Hummingboard, I decided to explore the director
structure of their download section. I found their archive of cubox
bits. Poking around a see a few different distro images and various
install scripts. Hope this helps.

http://download.solid-run.com/pub/solidrun/cubox/

--
Scott Sullivan