[GTALUG] HTML-only email messages on the mailing list (was Python 2 vs python 3 debate)

mike mike at kallies.ca
Thu Dec 18 14:11:07 UTC 2014

> If you don't get the humor please use your delete button!

GTALUG operates under a code of conduct.

http://gtalug.org/about/code-of-conduct/

The code has some leeway it so that if certain kinds of comments or material appear, recognition and an apology are an absolutely perfect outcome (and this thread is a good example of that).

If anyone has feedback on the code, let me know.   I can always use more input.  Proposed revisions are reviewed annually by the board.

It's not good for the group if we ignore offensive comments.

Mike